It seemed that no matter what Lori did, she was wrong. Her efforts to help the teenagers with their homework usually ended in a shouting match. Even her 2nd grader ran to dad, her siblings, or out the door when mom tried to help.
Her husband avoided her like a contagious virus with a buffer zone of one room. If she was in the living room he was not. He would take an Uber around the house to avoid catching the virus. He lost his voice in her presence years ago and she’s the only one who didn’t see it.
Do you ever feel that way?
This course teaches the principles needed to create and cultivate healthy relationships. Regardless where you are in your relationship, when these principles are applied, you can start to heal.
Enroll now and start the notice toxic patterns and eventually replace them with a healthy, principle-based lifestyle.
- Meet your instructor (3:04)
- What You Will Learn In This Course
- A Case Study, Part 1
- Naming The Patterns And Behaviors
- Understanding The Principles Of Collaboration (3:38)
- Understanding Different Units In Your Life (2:06)
- What happens when we don't connect with people? (5:00)
- Principal Vs. Application (3:20)
- A Case Study, Part 2
- The One Day Challenge (3:11)
- Day 2 Bonus
- Next Steps (1:13)